How to write Hiragana no? Japanese Learning animation

[FREE] Let's learn Japanese on YouTube.

Are you interested in Japanese Learning?Hiragana lesson の is here for you.


Hi! I'm Easygoing Seal Moon-chan.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I'm a native Japanese speaker living in US for a few years
and my hobby is making Moon-chan's animation.
Yes, I love Moon-chan.
I thought I might help people who want to learn Japanese using Moon-chan's animation.
So, I start to make Japanese learning animations.

Japanese people is well known as diligent people..I think.
but Leaning Japanese should be more fun!
My first goal is to complete Hiragana Lessons.
There'are...50 basic hiragana letters. and dakuon, handakuon and youon... 

hmm.. wish me luck!😀





This hiragana lesson includes...
pronunciation
3 Japanese words with example sentence.
(mostly words from the vocabulary list of JLPT n5)
Step by step hiragana writing

Review test


の is in N line (なにぬねの/na,ni,nu,ne,no)


How to write の







Vocabulary with の no from JLPT N5

►Vocabulary There are only two words with nu from JLPT N5 vocabulary list(:
のる/noru/to ride on のむ/nomu/to drink
のぼる/noboru/to climb up



►Check the Vocabulary of JLPT N5 with Moon-chan pics

💚Instagram https://www.instagram.com/easygoingseal_moonchan/ 💛Twitter https://twitter.com/easygoingseal

コメント